STABLE Transport Program
Variable depending on the customized contract.Not available for individual registrations.
8 Hours Time TBD depending on the customized contract
Marion Deland RNC-NIC, MN
Anticipate, recognize, and use effective corrective actions for various neonatal clinical problems as they arise.
You will learn to:
• Review thermoregulation concepts and the prevention of cold stress
• Maintain a normal acid-base balance and support ventilation
• Establish intravenous access and monitor and normalize blood sugar
• Support blood pressure and normalize the heart rate
• Perform lab investigations, including a complete blood count, hemoglobin and hematocrit, and blood culture
• Review records and radiographs
• Pre-course written test
• Practical skills evaluation
• Post course written test
Healthcare professionals working in a neonatal critical care setting.
This course is offered on a customized contract basis only (large groups or hospitals)and is available for onsite delivery. This course is not available for individual registration. Please email email@example.com for information.
STABLE Transport Program – Continuing Education
|Code||Course Title||Format||Tuition||Date(s)||Register By||Availability|
|No sections are currently available for this course.|