Elements of Clinical Study Coordination
Online – login information will be emailed on the course start date
Domestic $847 International $1101
12 weeks – 4.8 CEUs
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of a study coordinator
- Describe the clinical trial budgeting and negotiation processes
- Develop an effective recruitment plan
- Identify the skills necssary to prepare sites to conduct clinical trials
- Describe the steps and procedures involved in effective site management
- Design and organize source documents to meet protocol requirements
- Describe effective methods for communicating with the REB and the sponsor
- Identify steps to manage the final closeout and archive the study
Quizzes, assignments, discussion participation, and exam.
Healthcare professionals interested in clinical research
Course registration will close once maximum number of students enroll. Register as soon as you can!
- Introduction to Study Coordination
- Financial Management of Clinical Trials
- Site Management
- Source Document Design and Organization
- Study Visits
- Interaction with REBs and Sponsors
- Study Close-out
Elements of Clinical Study Coordination SCCR240 is part of the Clinical Research Program. This course will provide learners with the advanced level of knowledge and skills needed to coordinate and organize trials at clinical sites. The content will explore the planning and execution of the trial from the site’s perspective, focusing on the varied functions carried out by the Study Coordinator to ensure a successful trial.
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination will be required.
Instructions to upload proof of COVID vaccination to Self Service
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.