Advanced Practices for Leadership in Health Care
Online – login information will be emailed on the course start date
See below for registration information.
12 weeks – 48 credit hours
Accomplish advanced practices for leadership in health care.
Discussion board postings, papers, final assignment
Healthcare professionals interested in leadership
Advanced Practices for Leadership in Health Care is part of the Leadership in Health Care Graduate Certificate Program.
• Leadership culture and accountability
• Advanced coaching practices
• Leading diverse teams
• Engaging others in strategic / systems thinking
• Leading quality and continuous improvement
• Sustaining best practices
|Code||Course Title||Format||Tuition||Date(s)||Register By||Availability|
|ADHL110-800||Advanced Practices for Leadership in Health Care||Online||$989.00||Sep-05-2017 to Nov-24-2017||Aug-28-2017||Closed|