Michener students participate in quality improvement curricula aimed at equipping them with knowledge and confidence to make a real difference in a health system striving for excellence.
Simulation Enhanced Education
Interprofessional Education and Collaboration
Michener continuously adapts and develops full time and continuing education curricula to respond to current and emerging needs of the healthcare system and that reflect the constant evolution of clinical practice.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR FULL TIME PROGRAMS
- Cardiovascular Perfusion
- Diagnostic Cytology
- Genetics Technology
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Technology
- Radiation Therapy (University of Toronto joint program)
- Radiation Therapy (Laurentian University joint programs)
- Radiological Technology (University of Toronto joint program)
- Respiratory Therapy