Michener students participate in quality improvement curricula aimed at equipping them with knowledge and confidence to make a real difference in a health system striving for excellence.
Simulation Enhanced Education
Michener’s simulated clinical environments, including advanced technology suites, allow students to gain confidence and prepare for what they may encounter in real-world clinical settings.
Interprofessional Education and Collaboration
Students from different healthcare disciplines engage in team-based learning that builds the attitudes, skills and competencies to work effectively in a team and demonstrate leadership and professionalism in practice.
Michener continuously adapts and develops full time and continuing education curricula to respond to current and emerging needs of the healthcare system and that reflect the constant evolution of clinical practice.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR FULL TIME PROGRAMS
- Cardiovascular Perfusion
- Diagnostic Cytology
- Genetics Technology
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Technology
- Radiation Therapy (University of Toronto joint program)
- Radiation Therapy ( Laurentian University joint programs)
- Radiological Technology (University of Toronto joint program)
- Respiratory Therapy