Medical Laboratory Sciences National Certification Exam Preparation
ONLINE – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
Domestic: $422International: $548
Continuous enrolment max one year
Aruna Kolhatkar PhD, MLT, DHA
Be prepared to write the CSMLS exam!
This online course is designed for Medical Laboratory Technologists who will be writing the CSMLS Certification Exam.
It reviews the guidelines for writing competency-based exams, the use of a blueprint to streamline your study efforts, and the format of the exam questions.
Latest competencies also included.
There is no formal evaluation for this course.
Med Lab Technologists preparing to write their certification examinations OR those with International Medical laboratory Science degree and approved CSMLS PLA plan OR Bridging students.
Course provides practice and exposure to the exam style and requirements of the CSMLS certification exam for Medical Laboratory Technologist.
(Please see Academic Programs, on the website for information on the full time Medical Laboratory Science Program.)
• Exam preparation guidelines
• Overview of CSMLS Competencies
• Examination Blueprint
• Online Practice Examination
• Examination answers with explanation
With an extensive pool of exam questions, you will be able to practice online exams and be able to take multiple exams to practice and test your preparedness for the certification exam.
Medical Laboratory Sciences National Certification Exam Preparation – ML7111
Other Recommended Courses
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination (2 doses) for all learners is required for all onsite attendance at Michener. Fully online courses do not require proof of vaccination.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.