Clinical Management offers learners the opportunity to build skills essential to working as a functional manager in a health care setting . Facilitated discussions, wiki posts, interprofessional activities and collaborative, synchronous meetings are a few ways to learn with and from your colleagues and instructors.
There are five online courses in this program.
Choose any of the below four to meet the certificate program requirements.
- Leading and Managing PeopleFacilitated-Online
- Managing Finances Facilitated- Online
- Managing Quality and Patient Safety in HealthcareFacilitated-Online
- Project ManagementFacilitated-Online
- Strategic/Operational Planning and ReviewFacilitated-Online
- The Healthcare Ecosystem- Behind the ScenesFacilitated-Online
Not seeing what you need? Contact email@example.com and we can help you out!