Interested in quality and compliance within health care? A quality management system (QMS) plans, controls, and improves the elements that impact on the achievement of the desired results by the laboratory and on the satisfaction of the users. The five required courses in this certificate program offer participants multi-professional learning opportunities, facilitated discussions and practical activities, with tools to implement quality management in your own organizations.
- Fundamentals of Leadership EffectivenessFacilitated-Online
- Quality Management Systems: IntroductionFacilitated-Online
- Quality Management Systems: Measurement, Analysis and ImprovementFacilitated-Online
- Quality Management Systems: Process ManagementFacilitated-Online
- Quality Management Systems: Resource ManagementFacilitated-Online