Clinical research is an expanding field with many opportunities for trained professionals. Clinical Research professionals assist in the design, preparation, planning, implementation and monitoring of clinical trials to ensure they adhere to regulations, good clinical practices and ethical standards. Case studies, discussion posts, video blogs and group activities provide the platform for a learning community where students can learn from one another.
Certificate Program: (consists of four required courses and one elective)
- Ethical Issues in Clinical ResearchFacilitated-Online
- Monitoring Clinical TrialsFacilitated-Online
- Principles of Clinical Research IFacilitated-Online
- Principles of Clinical Research IIFacilitated-Online
- Quality and Compliance in Clinical ResearchFacilitated-Online
- Research Methodology and BiostatisticsFacilitated-Online