Continuing Education at Michener has multiple Special Interest Courses for those looking for specific education that does not fall under a certain portfolio. Over the years our Special Interest Courses have grown covering topics such as: Clinical Education and Plain Language to Genome Editing and Infection Control.
Special Interest Courses Include:
- Certificate in Clinical EducationSelf Study – Online
- Certificate in Plain Language for Patient/Public Health CommunicationFacilitated-Online
- Difficult Conversations in Health Literate Care SimulationsFacilitated-Online
- Genome Editing Techniques & ApplicationsHybrid
- Infection Control and EpidemiologyFacilitated-Online
- Introduction to Cannabis – Webinar SeriesSelf Study-Online
- Special Topics in the Digital Revolution: The Road to Artificial Intelligence in Health Care 101Self Study – Online
- Artificial Intelligence in Health Care Certificate ProgramFacilitated – Online
- AI for Clinician Champions Certificate ProgramFacilitated – Online
Do not see what you are looking for? Contact our Continuing Education Team and we can help out!